“Loved the service and quality”

Royal King International Suits
Ranked #17 of 41 Shopping in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: WE HAVE FREE PICK UP AND DROP Service we are specialized in exclusive ladies&Gents custom tailor we made suits,shirts,sports jackets dresses in high quality of fabrics,such as cashmere wool,and hand made 100% leather.jacket,shoes,belts and many more special feature we keep your last measurements,once you have been in our shop we do take online orders too,meaning you are able to order products from us,while you are staying back in your country. Free pick up service from your hotels.
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Went to Royal king international not knowing exactly what king of suit I would like, but all the staff were very helpful in helping me find a suit I loved. The staff went above and beyond to ensure that all my needs were met, to include making fast alterations when needed. I will definitely be keeping in touch with Mr Ross and Raj in the future if I have any other suit needs.

All reviews
"dress"
"suits"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Attentive customer service, and exceptional attention to detail. Now that Raj and Ross have my measurements I will have them ship me suits and shirts in the USA for years to come. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Mr Ross and the team were great. I went back 3 times and each time little changes were made to make sure I was 100% happy.
Thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

This was our first trip to Koh Samui, and we were looking to get some shirts and suits made up for us. Needless to say we were not disappointed, the quality from this shop and the workmanship if of the highest quality. The people were friendly and able to cater for our every need. It didn't even take long! Once the measurements were done, we were called in for a fitting and if there is any changes there were happy to make it for us. I would really recommend this shop, you will not go wrong with it :)

Roshan K, Owner at Royal King International Suits, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for review us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate it and are glad that you are happy with the clothes made at our store.hopefully we would like to see you again in the near future .
Best Regards,
roshan

See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I gave them an old jean that I'm very fond of and asked them to make me two other ones. This was done in good timing and absolute perfect fit! Thank you guys, I am very satisfied with my 2 new jeans and I will recommend you where ever I go! Your service etiquette is recommendable. See you definately again. Susarah Smit

Dear customer,