My boyfriend and I spent ten days in Koh Samui. After sleeping in an absolute dump one block away (the z hotel), we found the Queen Boutique the next morning. Rooms are CLEAN, and despite what the lonely planet book says about unfriendly service, we were so impressed with the staff. We were offered coffee every morning, complimentary fruit, and drinks are also available in the evening. This hotel is great value for your money, and is in a nice quiet location.. A short five minute walk from the beach and about a fifteen minute walk from the main shopping along Chaweng. Staff is helpful in booking taxis and day trips!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's hard to imagine a better location for a stay on Samui. We're just a three minute walk from Chaweng Beach and equally near the famous Laem Din market and open air food court. A convenient return to our hotel with its restful lobby provides an oasis of peace and quiet from the bustle of the island's liveliest thoroughfare. Each of our 15 air con rooms has been designed with its own trendy and sophisticated interior. All come fitted with a flat-screen television, cable TV, DVD player, mini fridge, and hot/cold shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Queen Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Boutique Place Hotel Chaweng
- Queen Boutique Hotel Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand