“Fantastic Food!!”

Ranked #23 of 195 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dear Sir Before My Resturant Listing In Chaweng Resturant. Now Listing In Coffe And Tea In Chaweng.i Like To Reqoest You To Change And List In Resturant In Chaweng. Thanks Amit Owner Nooriindia.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My pruner and I tried out their special menu for just 500 baht and got a taster of 2 different curries. A chicken tina masala and a vegetable one. got 1 garlic nan and an onion nan and 2 beers. We were so impressed we went back a second time and had the al a carte menu and loved it.

Would definitely recommend this restaurant, pleasant staff and the owner was always checking if everything was fine for us…Just Great!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,110)

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Delicious Indian food. Lots to chose from. We've been there twice this year and twice last year. And we're going again before we go home. Have also been to their cookery class. Very good, I learned a lot.
Be sure to visit. Good food, good service and low prices

Reviewed April 10, 2014

By far the best chicken tikka vindaloo we have ever had,the food was amazing,deedee the owner and his staff were brilliant,we ate there 3 times during our 14 night stay,and can't wait to go back again.thank you for our amazing Indian experience.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Ate there twice. Both times food was excellent and staff friendly and helpful. Was spiced well according to request. Yes it's not ultra cheap as some have complained but it is presumably pitched at the tourist market. For tourists it is hardly expensive. Good starter, and two very good main courses plus 5 beers for 1000 baht. At the time about 20 pounds UK. Perhaps that's a bit much if you are travelling the world as a backpacker but for the average tourist is hardly extravagant. Some of the best food I had in the tourist restaurants of chaweng. No doubt cheaper excellent Thai can be found by going more authentic out of the way on recommendation of locals but local guys told me this is best re Indian/Pakistan food in the island and from my experience I believe it. I see some complaints about toilet in the negative reviews. You might not want to spend a large part of your holiday in there contemplating the views but it has what you need. Also, decor is not stunning but what do you expect. Would easily go there again if in the area.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Ate here on our first night in Koh Samui and also our last night. Food is absolutely amazing. Could do with a bit of updating as doesn't look the best.......but, if you love a fresh great tasting Indian meal, this is definitely worth a visit.