“Consistent excellent authentic Rajistan cooking”
Review of Noori India

Noori India
Ranked #19 of 198 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dear Sir Before My Resturant Listing In Chaweng Resturant. Now Listing In Coffe And Tea In Chaweng.i Like To Reqoest You To Change And List In Resturant In Chaweng. Thanks Amit Owner Nooriindia.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

It's fair to say we are a regular visiter to Noori . We first ate there about 7 years ago , it had a different name back them , and we fell in love with the place .
The service and staff are first class , the top man DD is very welcoming and always on hand to give guidance on dishes if need be.
We have slowly been working our way through the menu for the last few years , very difficult as it's always tempting to order your favourites.
The best Indian on the island by far , we've tried them.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,133)

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Plenty of good food, was able to pick own strength of curry. Great service, very friendly!
Was able to change set menu at small charge.
Free wii-fi. Well worth a visit when in Samui.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great value. Huge portions,.,,great taste. Inexpensive, would recommend. All meat halal. Toilets grubby but not what you would expect in such a nice establishment. Will definitely be going again.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

While in Koh Samui, I visited Noori with my daughter. I came across Noori after reading the reviews on trip advisor and I'm glad I did. The food was delicious and the restaurant very relaxed. If I could, I would have ordered a second helping, but my stomach couldn't handle it. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes Indian cuisine. Hats off to the chef.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the homely feel and great service ... a must-visit in koh samui. My family and I enjoyed the lamb curry and tandoori roti.