Nora Chaweng Hotel
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$157
$133
Agoda.com
Muang Samui Spa Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$252
  • Breakfast included
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$97
$80
Agoda.com
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$156
$151
Agoda.com
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$217
Agoda.com
Nora Beach Resort and Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$136
$113
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$132
OZOHotels.com
Buri Rasa Village Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$177
$150
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$147
$123
Poppies Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$226
$206
Orbitz.com
All reviewsindoor poolclean modern roomsnice hotelkoh samuithe main streetsafety deposit boxhotel is locatedpleasant staystayed here for one nightsingle bedflat screen tvweek staybig bathroomrestaurants and shopspool towelsfull moon partynight life
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I and my family spend our holiday for 2 nights. It is in the Chaweng Down Town very close to Central Festival Department just 5 minutes walking. Room was great and staffs are good. So easy to get to restaurants, night club and bar on the same street.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Milky C
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 4 nights at this hotel with a pleasant time. The suite room is very big and comfortable. This is nice decoration with modern style. You can walk only 5 minute to the beach and many good restaurants around the hotel. Free parking and friendly staff. Definitely we will stay here agin.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I don't know what people complain about. We stayed at the Nora Chewang hotel 11/3/2014 to 21/3/2014. My wife and I found the hotel and staff to be exceptional. We have stayed in so called 5 star hotels which don't come close to this hotel , I prefer a hard bed which is what I got my wife wanted softer so the staff provided a top mattress everyone happy. The breakfast excellent as was the staff. Great location. Pool nice and cool and shaded. 5 minutes to the beach without the associated cost of being on the beach. Will definitely book again when we return to Koh Samui.

Room Tip: Best value for money in Koh Samui
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Manfred H
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I booked this hotel for 10 nights then read some of the trip advisor reviews... I got a bit nervous about my choice. As soon as we arrived I was glad I hadn't changed our booking. The lobby is lovely & modern. The staff greeted us with a smile, showed us the restaurant and pool then helped us take our bags to our room. All the staff were like this, everyone we saw greeted us with a friendly 'sawadee ka'. We paid $113 AUD for a suite room. It was huge! Lovely open plan lounge and bedroom with great modern look. The tv unit divided the rooms so although it felt very open it was also like having 2 rooms. We were a bit disappointed that we couldn't watch TV in bed. It would be great if they had it on a swivel to switch from the couch to the bed. The huge windows with views of the main street of Chaweng had dark curtains that blocked out all the light day & night. It had a large bathroom with full size bath, shower & long mirror and vanity (plenty of room for all my make-up, sunscreen etc) There could have been a bit more storage room but hubby was happy to keep his stuff in his bag. Some of the finishes could be updated, a bit of new paint here and there would make it look better but for the price and location we couldn't have been happier! The street does get noisy at night but most nights we just closed the curtains and watched some TV. The noise didn't bother us at all. They have free wi-fi which we used a lot. Breakfast is ok. They have a decent selection but the bread, pancakes & bacon were always quite dry. I usually had toast or muesli with yogurt & fruit salad which were good. The location was fantastic for us. I love to be able to walk out of a hotel and walk to shops & restaurants. This was perfect. Everything was at our doorstep. To get to the beach you only have to cross the road and walk through the Dara hotel or walk up the street and down a side street. It only takes a couple of minutes. The beach is lovely and there are some fantastic restaurants. I highly recommend eating on the beach in front of Dara, it's beautiful and the food is fantastic. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant (apart from brekky) but we did get the pad thai for 89 THB out the front which is cooked by the hotel and it is delicious.
I would also recommend going to 'another Ds spa' for massages, manicures & pedicures. The Islander became our local for good food, cheap cocktails and all AFL footy games live. We also loved the Samui tiger zoo and aquarium, samui go-karts, 'Grand Sea' tour of the Ang Thong Marine Park, 'Major Safari Tours' island tour and 4x4 driving and the Friday night Fisherman's village markets in Bo Phut.
All in all we absolutely loved it and would definitely return. I know there were a few negatives in my review but they really were minor. Thank you Nora Chaweng for a wonderful stay. Hope to see you again next year.

Room Tip: The suites are huge & well worth the money. If you are sensitive to noise ask for a room at the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank missaj26
Reviewed February 26, 2014

In comparison to a number of other spots offering beachfront accommodation here, the value for money in this hotel was not really up to scratch in my opinion. Also, a weird policy in that only one room keycard was issued to us (two single males) and we were required to ask housekeeping to open the room if we didnt get back to the room together. Breakfast was good, but only a place to sleep if I'm honest.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends