We really enjoyed staying there, the room was very big. It has a small deck with a table and chairs.
We were there only a few days.
Things to do;
1) Pool; It is very small. It's an infinity pool, it looks nice from the dining area.
2) Beach, it's not in front of hotel. You would have to walk down about 10-15 minutes to enjoy the beach. There are rocks and a cliff in front of the hotel.
Not sure how to explain this, it's was a bit uptight for us. Food was good, they have both western and Thai. It's not far from Chawaeng beach. You can walk to, but it was very crowded.
We enjoyed driving around the island, it takes about 1:30 hours if not stopping. We stopped at lookouts, Hin Ta Hin Yai, Shopping and tried local food. It made the trip different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sarann, Koh Samui is a sublime blend of luxury and nature where is located on the tip of the beautiful and serene Chaweng Noi Beach, just 20 minutes from Samui Int'l Airport. The short drive from the airport is a dazzling introduction to the eclectic spirit of Koh Samui, winding through small villages and passing through a lively emergent quarter, before arriving at the resort's scenic surroundings of a lush tropical forest backdrop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sarann reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sarann Hotel Chaweng
- Sarann Hotel Chaweng
- The Sarann Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand