“Stunning fit out and food”

Prego Italian Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 206 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant features an open-air pizza oven complimented by its al fresco-style dining setting, spacious layout and subtle hints of lighting. Chef Marco's passion for his craft only adds to the atmosphere with his displays in, and outside the kitchen, making sure his guests every request is catered to!
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was referred to this restaurant by a friend and was glad I gave it a go, the food was amazing and the restaurant fit out was stunning.
We went during the day so it was fairly empty but i'd say at night time they get packed out, so I would advise booking.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,964)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Service great - many waitress's.
Bruschetta beautiful- shared. My pasta was A1, fettuccine with lobster and tomato- will have again. My husbands pizza was just a pizza - nothing outstanding. Left feeling very satisfied.
Felt like we were hurried through. Cost of water $7 - really over the top price.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We are staying @ Amari and thought we would try this place,the restaurant looks very nice (up market) hence the prices,very expensive ,my daughter ordered spaghetti bolognase and enjoyed that ,but we 2 adults had different meals,seafood with fried vegetables , and New Zealand steak,we was not impressed at all, the food came to us cold, when asked if everything was ok we told them the food was cold, they did offer us a free desert but we declined,because we expected mutch better, the service was ok they tried,they seem to be very busy,but be warned don't expect it to be great,that's just my opinion though I thought it was a waste of money for the price I expected more.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Wonderfull service
Great food
The best resturant in samui
Very good wine
Very nice dishes for all of us
The filling like very high quality returant in the middle of italy

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Prego is modern Italian restaurant chef Marco is excellent chef,they make good pizza and pasta.
prego isrestuarant good for birthday party dinner and business dinner also.