All reviewslazy wavehoneymoon suiterent a scooterkoh samuibeachresortmassagekoislippersbangkok
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here, probably expecting too much based on the price. We stayed in budget accommodation for all f our holiday and decided to splash out, but tango didn't deliver the goods. The room was dark, dated and the "double" bed was two singles. The buffet breakfast was rotten. The hotel itself isn't very central, the restaurant area is nice, but we didn't eat there. The beach around the hotel isn't the best either, as in there is no sun loungers and the beach area isn't ideal for swimming, with a walk of approx. 150m to reach water out of an adults depth.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Basically re my double deluxe room
PROS
Clean and tidy, motivated staff
Fantastic location
Good value for money
Not a bad room, bathroom, shower, aircon all good working order
CONS
noise traveled around complex but neighbours generally okay
- rather bright lighting outside of rooms could make getting to sleep slow sometimes
- staff sometimes played music in bar /breakfast area early mornings - Really? ??

Overall certainly much better value for money than some other offerings in chaweng

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Billy H
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

All around Tango resort there's all the action and services you might need in a walking distance. First my husband & I rent a scooter from thong sala, then drive around the island. We ended up in Hugo's bar in chaweng and asked the girls working there for a quiet resort close by ; they point us to tango and for 1200bht/night we have a dream come true pool and straight access to beach (we stay in the farthest room ~50m away). The room had great toilet/shower and luxirities such as blow dryer, checking in/out was well organized and we enjoyed the pool and bar services. Really nice place, could go again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Explore713383
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Staying at Tango Beach Resort in May would have to be one of the most relaxing holidays I've had in a long time the weather was very warm and there was a late afternoon Thunderstorm most days but Koi Sumi was very Quiet there was no crowds service every ware was immediate and everyone was very friendly.
I'm thinking that I might have to plan more Holidays in Quote in off peak tourist season as I'm not into the big party's but am into Relaxing on a tropical beach with a cold drink a raised hand away.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I really don't understand what some people expecting by paying only 40/50€ per night!? I booked the single room for 40€ which is usual for koh samui (more expensive than phangan or Tao) they put me in a superior double room for the same money and really I have no idea why people complain. This room has an huge bed, A/C and fan, a sitting area with a pool view, 2 TVs (never switched them on) and you even find a bath robe with fluffy shoes! The location is perfect not to close to chaweng nightlife and has nice beaches and restaurants/bars next door. I extended my stay for 3more nights...

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo