All reviewslazy wavehoneymoon suiterent a scooterkoh samuibeachresortmassagekoislippersbangkok
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

The pool is very nice, and it is practically on the beach, however I had a few concerns, and won't be returning.

We stayed in one of the rooms directly facing the pool which was convenient! When walking in my boyfriend and I were fine with what we saw; it was basic, nothing special, but not like the pictures. There was a gap between the door and the actual door frame, which allowed A LOT of mosquitoes in. The second annoyance was that the duvet, pillow, and sheets were damp. I don't know if it was the moisture in the room, or if they were taken out of the drier too early, but it was uncomfortable and gross. When using the sink, I turned the water on cold and a burst of scorching hot water came out, burning 3 of my fingers. The same happened randomly during my boyfriend's shower.

We didn't complain to the (lack of) staff around the hotel because we were only there a night, but I was not happy with the room at all. I don't think it was worth the $$$.

FYI: the restaurant at the end of the hotel is a total rip off. Not only is it expensive but they add a service charge??? Never seen this before. We had to get up from our table every time to get a new drink so not sure what services we were paying towards.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2016

We found this on line,we need a inexpensive place for one night before we flew back to the States.
We were very pleasantly surprised at this little gem.
It has an opened in the entrance and as you pass the pool you head out towards the beach on a wooden walk way and BAM there is the beach! Grab a cold beverage or order something to eat and sit and watch the sun set.
The rooms were also a pleasing surprise for the price. Clean and everything you need. The pool guys was out there making sure the pool was free of leaves offering a smile and a hello...that was nice!
The front desk staff was on point! made sure we were up in time to make our flight had a taxi waiting and helped us with our bags....thank you for that.
If you want a something other then Thai food take a short walk to PREGO and have some of the best Italian food I have had anywhere.
If we head back to Ko Samui we will stay here again and would recommend this resort.

Room Tip: We liked the rooms by the pool
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2016

i dont have anything bad to say about this hotel EXCEPT that the staff were unfriendly.
its a quaint hotel located away from the noisy chaweng area.. its clean, good wifi, nice pool and you still get the beachfront view.

i would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a resort feel but at the same time is on a tight budget!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

The best thing about Tango is the location on choweng beach, because that's where the nightlife in Samui takes place. The beach itself is also nice to look at but not good for swimming as there are many rocks and on low tide is no water in the bay. For swimming is Lamai beach or crystal bay the best place on the island.
Our room in the hotel was a standard room with only a tinny little window to the back of the house where a truck was parked.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Booked here on booking.com for one night the day before arrival. Payed with card upon arrival. The pool area was very nice and location was suitable - about 5-10 min walk to chaweng center. The room was basic but clean, although there was some sewage smell coming from the air con at times. This was perhaps just in a certain room. There are poolside rooms available which I would have requested had we been here longer.

Stayed: September 2016