“All time favourite ”

Ali Baba Indian Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 251 Restaurants in Chaweng
Description: Ali Baba Indian Restaurant offers excellent Indian dishes including traditional vegetarian food.
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I have visited a couple of times a month for 10 months now. It's without a doubt the best Indian in chaweng. I have literally tried them all! I've liked everything I've ordered and so have all my friends that have been. The staff are lovely. So friendly and warm.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank travelcharliebug

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here and ordered 'set 1' which included Chicken Tikka, garlic Naan and rice. Also ordered a butter chicken. Food was very tasty and flavoursome. Great value too. 580 baht including a coke and a fresh pineapple juice. Worth a visit!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank angelican891
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Located on a calm street just opposite the Centara Grand Hotel, on Chaweng, very near to Hotel Samui Verticolor, It’s a small South Asian restaurant, Non luxurious but food is tasty and atmosphere is clean, I was in Thailand for a week but this was the most delicious food we had. We order Naan & Qeema, Spicy but very tasty, prices are not high and easily affordable if you are on vacation. Staff is friendly and helping. I personally prefer this place compare to other surrounding South Asian restaurants.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Zishan J
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Came here freqently, during 4 weeks minimum 20 Times!
Every meal freshly made, no microwave, like others-...

It is a little bit hidden, but it is worth it!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Ralf B
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

We're English and our favourite food at home is Indian curries so we were worried that this place wouldn't live up to expectations but boy we were wrong - this place is fantastic!!! The two men who were serving us were lovely and so attentive! The food was delicious!! Would recommend to anyone!

Date of visit: December 2016