I'm going to keep this short and to the point.
This place is bliss. It is the very best if you are looking for some where off the beaten track to relax and unwind.
The views are out of this world. The staff are polite, laid-back and firendly. The cuisine is stunning. The rooms were simplistic and clean. The natural infinity pool is just fabulous.
Time seemed to just stand still whilst we were here.
And guess what....?? Were're going back this year and CANNOT WAIT!!
Well done Jungle Club. Keep up the good work!!! Don't change anything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Jungle Club - Chaweng Noi - Samui Island. Upon arrival at the Jungle Club, you will be welcomed by a kind French-Thai family who decided to follow their heart and settled in a coconut plantation overhanging the bay of Chaweng. A breathtaking panoramic view over the Gulf of Siam. We offer comfortable accommodations built using natural and traditional materials. Ideal to take a relaxing and rejuvenating break; nature, space, calm, freshness and privacy are all around the place. Discover our “chill out” restaurant and bar where traditional Thai and French Cuisine is served, or relax in the shade of a candlelight atmosphere while listening to cool international and local music selected by experts. The Jungle Club is often described as one of Samui’s best-kept secret. An experience not to be missed! Looking forward to welcome you as our privileged guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Jungle Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Club Hotel Chaweng
- Jungle Hotel Chaweng
- Jungle Club Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand