Having stayed at many five stars allover the world, this one is truely a hidden gem. The resort and the rooms are beautiful: stylish elegance mixed with natural touches of wood & lots of lush green following the Asian theme. The pictures are indeed what you will find. If you are looking for a quiet five star resort with incredible staff, this is the place to spend a relaxing holiday by the beach. We would like to give our special thanks to Noi, Kate, Ann, Wit & their supervisor Than for their excellence in service and their heart warming friendlyness. Thai people are very friendly people in general but they all went the extra mile and fulfilled every wish we could possibly have. Contrary to some of the somewhat doubtful reviews, their English was very good indeed. They make a real effort to practice it by learning new words and even do some homework on it in the spare time. Furthermore, we (as well as all the other guests) were adressed by our names from the first day onwards, which made us feel especially welcomed. For dinner we strongly recommend the 'Sky hug' which serves delicious fusion type food in the tree tops, where you dine in candlelight with a breathtaking view and very attentive five star service. In fact we have previously been to many of the finest restaurants on the islands (as recommended in the guides) but this time, we were so happy in the Anatara Lawana, that we didn't want to leave and dined in the resort most nights. In fact we could not imagine why some people went to the noisy, dirty streets of Chaweng (5 min. by Taxi or a 15 min. walk along the street or beach) when they could have had this instead. Many thanks and congratulations to the Management and all the staff! We will definitely come back and recommend this place to all our friends and anyone who appreciates the tremendous effort they go through to make your stay unforgettable. Nadine & Mark from Switzerland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine northern end of Chaweng Beach, Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa offers peerless luxury Koh Samui accommodation just steps away from the ocean. Watch the sun rise over Samui’s palm forested coastline. Recline in rooms and suites inspired by the island’s original Chinese merchant settlers. Experience the perfect romantic dinner for two in a setting of your choice, accompanied by the freshest international cuisine.With room sizes starting at 61 square metres, Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa provides leading island resort accommodation. From the luxuriously appointed rooms and spacious Koh Samui pool villas to the resort’s communal facilities and restaurants, each guest is treated to the finest in services and amenities. Take a dip in the beachside infinity edge pool, dine in our treehouse restaurant overlooking the bay, or keep in touch with friends back home thanks to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.While Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa’s location is quiet and tranquil, the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach lie just around the corner, with an array of international restaurants and local shops to take care of your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Lawana Hotel Chaweng
- Lawana Hotel Bophut
- Lawana Resort Bophut
- Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand