We stayed in Anantara Lawana at the end of July for a week with two children ( 5 and 7 years). We decided to stay in Lawana beacuse Anantara Bophut is closed this time. Finally we rent a sea view pool Villa that is the best option!!! Special if you are planning to stay there with small kids.
- Great location, close to Chaweng area and easy to get vehicle to there.
- sea view pool villa is very confortable, private ( is more private compare with pool villa in Anantara Maldives) , nice decoration, spacious and beautifull view. The best option!
- staff are very friendly, clean, good presentation and always smile.
- Food is delicious and many options in kids menu. We ordered lunch to our villa every day and was very good and on time.
- I recomended to take "Thai cooking class"..was a good experience to visit a local market and see normal and unusually things to cook and eat.. You choose from 4 different Thai menus options, cook your selecction in fron of the beach (Ocean kiss Restaurant) and the staff set up a table for your family to enjoy your cook, was geat moment!!! staff took some pictures and them you get a book recipes and a cd photos...thanks Sam for your pics! The cheff was a local gilr, was very friendly, patient and good teacher also the cheff manager came to say hello and recieved a feedback.
- The beache is just to see not to swim. The area in front of the hotel look like a pond. We walked around the beach border front Anantara to next properties neighbors (250 mts) and you see garbages and odors...nothing nice to be around a *****resort and spa.
- curtains in the window bath and shower area ( pool villa # 109) were very dirty and uncleaned.
- you are doing check in and the staff come to offered an upgrate to a better and more expensive room.
- Don't have kids activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine northern end of Chaweng Beach, Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa offers peerless luxury Koh Samui accommodation just steps away from the ocean. Watch the sun rise over Samui’s palm forested coastline. Recline in rooms and suites inspired by the island’s original Chinese merchant settlers. Experience the perfect romantic dinner for two in a setting of your choice, accompanied by the freshest international cuisine.With room sizes starting at 61 square metres, Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa provides leading island resort accommodation. From the luxuriously appointed rooms and spacious Koh Samui pool villas to the resort’s communal facilities and restaurants, each guest is treated to the finest in services and amenities. Take a dip in the beachside infinity edge pool, dine in our treehouse restaurant overlooking the bay, or keep in touch with friends back home thanks to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.While Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa’s location is quiet and tranquil, the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach lie just around the corner, with an array of international restaurants and local shops to take care of your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Lawana Hotel Chaweng
- Lawana Hotel Bophut
- Lawana Resort Bophut
- Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand