First of all we would like to thank all the staff for being so friendly,attentive and making our holiday experience very special.An extra special thankyou to Yot and Pia in particular who looked after us throughout our eleven night stay.
We stayed in villa 318,lovely comfy bed,very spacious with a lovely balcony area to relax in.The villa was cleaned to a high standard daily and there really is nothing you can fault!
The ocean kiss restaurant was fantastic!We loved the breakfast buffet in particular,there is so much choice and you can never get bored with the variety!we will miss sitting in the morning sunshine overlooking the ocean..a truly beautiful start to the day!
Infinity pool very good size with good sun loungers and beds that gives it that extra luxury.The beach part is the best in comparison to the rest of chaeweng.It is kept clean and it feels very private.There are a few beach sellers that walk around but they're only trying to make a living and they did not bother us at all!I got a few nice anklets and bracelets and a lovely tablecloth as souvenirs.
We highly recommend tree tops restaurant at the hotel.We have travelled and eaten in top hotels and this restaurant would be up there too!its definitely worth an evening meal there to experience fantastic food and ambience.
The hotel is situated just 15 mins from the main town so it's easy walk or catch a taxi.The town has great shopping stalls and loads of restaurants and bars.
If you want to eat locally there is a lovely restaurant opposite hotel(extremely reasonable prices and very good food) it's next to the hair dressers and mini supermarket.
We definitely will return again as we had a truly fantastic holiday in Koh samui and without hesitation we would choose anantara lawana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine northern end of Chaweng Beach, Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa offers peerless luxury Koh Samui accommodation just steps away from the ocean. Watch the sun rise over Samui’s palm forested coastline. Recline in rooms and suites inspired by the island’s original Chinese merchant settlers. Experience the perfect romantic dinner for two in a setting of your choice, accompanied by the freshest international cuisine.With room sizes starting at 61 square metres, Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa provides leading island resort accommodation. From the luxuriously appointed rooms and spacious Koh Samui pool villas to the resort’s communal facilities and restaurants, each guest is treated to the finest in services and amenities. Take a dip in the beachside infinity edge pool, dine in our treehouse restaurant overlooking the bay, or keep in touch with friends back home thanks to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.While Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa’s location is quiet and tranquil, the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach lie just around the corner, with an array of international restaurants and local shops to take care of your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Lawana Hotel Chaweng
- Lawana Hotel Bophut
- Lawana Resort Bophut
- Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand