We loved every minute of our stay at the Anantara Lawana (five nights in August). We flew all night to reach Koh Samui mid-morning and although we were nearly passing out with exhaustion, the staff at check-in revived our spirits with a refreshing drink of pineapple juice and ginger, served in the air-conditioned library, and brought all check-in materials to us instead of making us sit and sweat it out in the open-air lobby. Unused to the humidity of the island, this was very welcome, as was the news that they had arranged a temporary room for us until our rooms could be made ready. The care and service that followed over the next five days has to be experienced to be believed. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do for us - food cooked to our likes and dislikes, tours arranged for our group, even umbrellas provided in our room for the unpredictable rainshowers! The Thai cooking class (a must-do, thanks to Chef Matt and Chef Bert for their expert guidance) was an incredible amount of fun and culminated in a feast at the Ocean Kiss restaurant. The spa was first-rate. Tranquility, pampering, and utter relaxation all to be found within the walls of the Anantara Lawana - I'd go back there in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine northern end of Chaweng Beach, Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa offers peerless luxury Koh Samui accommodation just steps away from the ocean. Watch the sun rise over Samui’s palm forested coastline. Recline in rooms and suites inspired by the island’s original Chinese merchant settlers. Experience the perfect romantic dinner for two in a setting of your choice, accompanied by the freshest international cuisine.With room sizes starting at 61 square metres, Anantara Lawana Resort & Spa provides leading island resort accommodation. From the luxuriously appointed rooms and spacious Koh Samui pool villas to the resort’s communal facilities and restaurants, each guest is treated to the finest in services and amenities. Take a dip in the beachside infinity edge pool, dine in our treehouse restaurant overlooking the bay, or keep in touch with friends back home thanks to free Wi-Fi throughout the resort.While Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort & Spa’s location is quiet and tranquil, the buzz and excitement of Chaweng Beach lie just around the corner, with an array of international restaurants and local shops to take care of your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Lawana Hotel Chaweng
- Lawana Hotel Bophut
- Lawana Resort Bophut
- Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng, Thailand