“A fantastic all rounder”
Review of Kash 22

Kash 22
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Frodsham
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place is really great! Burgers are seriously good. Beers (keg and cask) are delicious and the staff are so friendly. Each time we have been in they have remembered us and have welcomed us handsomely. Can't type any more - I'm stuffed from the lovely grub.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This "brew and chew" has an excellent range of beers but there are some basics that need to be improved if it's going to stand a chance of competing against strong competition in the area.
The staff seem down trodden. They are slow and not welcoming . The barmaid spends far too much time chatting to mates at the end of the bar . The food is of reasonable quality but overpriced . Chicken wrap and chips = £10 . The food service was slow too. I hope these issues are just teething problems and this becomes a real success.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Called in for quick drink at 10:40 in the evening, despite there being a couple of people with full drinks talking to the barmaid we were told they had already stopped serving.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

KASH 22 is a great concept and I will tell all about the place.....

we had heard about this place from a friend and were really looking forward to trying the food.

I had also read alot about the (Blueballl) beers which they brew in an in-house micro brewery so although intrigued I couldnt decide which to try, what a great idea 3 mini pint glasses on a tray allowing you to try a few of the beers and choose your next pint :) this made me very happy!!

When looking over the menu, I started to get very excited a great selection of American Diner Food from Buffalo Wings, Pizza, Burgers to die for and homemade HopDogs, the majority of us decided on a Burger and one of the kids went for the Buffalo Wings.

The Burgers were ace, the best I've had in a while, the Wings were amazing and Beer very tasty and refreshing I will go back,

'JUST WHAT FRODSHAM NEEDS'

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Called in early evening on the recommendation of friends and was very pleased we had done. Linked to a microbrewery the bar beers were of excellent quality. I tried the 'Gold Digger' and was pleasantly surprised by the taste and quality. A most friendly and customer focussed young lady on the bar 'talked' me through the beer list. This now means that I shall have to call in at least another 7 or 8 times to fully appreciate the stock. While there we had a typical 'Mex-tex' snacks of Nachos, Ribs etc.
Excellent value and good beer and well worth a visit.