“Enjoyable meal.”

Netherton Hall
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Frodsham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Netherton Hall is a perfect location for both drinking and dining. Serving fresh locally sourced food, and a selection of the finest ales and wines.
Warrington
“Enjoyable meal.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Have been to the Netherton Hall for the first time. We had a lovely meal and the staff were great. Will definitely be going back.

Visited June 2013

“Lovely food on a lovely day!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Went along to celebrate a 70th birthday. Atmosphere was really chilled on a beautiful day. People sitting outside absorbing the sunshine. We ordered a range of main courses all we were really pleased with. Service was good too, pleasant and courteous. Will definately be returning. Lovely pub

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank AllChilledOut
Frodsham, United Kingdom
“Disappointed again...”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Nipped in for a late lunch with visiting friends...ordered a fish platter to share, fish cake was raw & just defrosted, questioned was it supposed to be cold frosty pale & limp, food was taken away to be replaced by an over cooked crisp fish cake. When it came to paying the bill was asked "was everything ok" I replied "No due to being a served a defrosted raw fish cake" to be met with the response "oh but the replacement was ok?"....not the point it was replaced, but no apology was given from taken the frozen fish cake to be served a replacement to paying the bill...@ £15.00 a shared platter & a total of £75 bill. An apology wouldn't have gone a miss...live a stones throw but will now give a miss....

Chester, England, United Kingdom
“Appalling Service and Food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

After having been to Netherton Hall on numerous occasions I must say today I thought I was in a different Pub. No greeting when we sat down. Had to go to the bar to ask for menus. Ordered a coffee at the bar which was forgotten about. Eventually when we got the attention of the waitress to ask for sunday roast her reply was 'there's no sunday roast run out of meat' no apology!! Bar staff in a huddle behind bar continuously chatting and manager Kyle not being attentive to either staff or customers!! Food average when served my daughter and I had two to share platters, which we ask for plates but did not come and had to go to bar to ask for them before we could even start our meal!! When I spoke to manger (Kyle Baits) he told me that they had had a real busy day!! Service was absolutely appalling and general attitude, all I can think of is that the manager was just an acting manger for the day!!
All this happened early evening, 5pm our table was booked for and there was approximately 15 people eating including us and there was five staff!! Need I say more. Just don't waste your money there's far nicer places to go to where you you have good service good food and good value for your money!

1 Thank Jean231
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Not been for a meal here for a few years now so decided to go today for my birthday meal because it has always been really nice food but today I was extremely dissapointed with the quality of the food, so much so that four out of eight meals had to be sent back because the steaks were so rare they were still cold and two meals never even made it to us which meant we all had to re order and wait a further 45 minuites on top of the 30 mins we had already waited! I would go as far to say I will never have a meal there again and advise people not to go there for food!

1 Thank Fearny3