“Lovely Atmosphere”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Olive Tree
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Little gem of a restaurant, recently opened in Frodsham. Great food, at extremely reasonable pricing! Dined there last night, 2 course meal, with drinks and coffee for 2 people, for under £36.00. Even given breads, tasters and oil to compliment the dishes. Extremely good quality food. Both my partner and I enjoyed very much!Apparently soon to introduce a Tapas Menu for which I can't wait!
Stockport, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

We were out celebrating my best friends 30th and had a couple of drinks in here. There was a live band on and the atmosphere was brilliant.

Visited June 2014

Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“The Olive Tree”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I must say there is a great atmosphere here and you feel like the service is great. The food is delicious and this is deffinatley somewhere that I will go to again. The wait to get a table and to recieve the food was no time at all. Some mains were a bit pricey but there is something to suit everyones taste even the younger individuals. Overall this seems like a restraunt perfect for older people or couples as it seems very romantic and has that sort of atmosphere to it. I really enjoyed my experience and would deffinatley reccomend it and go there again.

Visited November 2012
Chester, United Kingdom
“this place has closed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

this place has closed and is now run by 2 lads from Liverpool it is cleaner better beer and is hoping to start serving food ( tapas) in the new year, lets wait and see it can only get better????

• Visited December 2012
“Very bad indeed ! One to avoid”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

No , no ! Bad mistake , No atmosphere, no pride , no flavour and bad service. Draught beer tasted like egg and the food well what can I say should of stayed at home
A. Philips

cheshire
“Lovely food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

We went here with friends, having heard that there was a new italian bistro in Frodsham, I am very glad that we did. We had a lovely warm welcome and given some bread and dips until the food we had ordered arrived. Our friends and my husband had the steak while I had a lovely risotto, we were all very satisfied with our meals and went on to order desserts which were sublime, the tiramisu and creme brulee really hit the spot. It was very quiet when we visited and I hope that they manage to attract more customers, they certainly deserve to do so.

• Visited November 2012