“Day out by the water”

Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Frodsham
More attraction details
Owner description: Manley Mere Sail Sports & Adventure Trail
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Loved just sitting by the Mere or being able to play ball with the kids and the kids loved the mere trail but be warned it gets rather messy!

1  Thank Tracy D

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I went with the Foster Care group I'm part of and everyone who went had a really good day. Luckily the twice I've been the weather was really nice so even though there was plenty of opportunities to get wet I was lucky and stayed dry. It was so funny watching all the children getting wet, muddy and having such fun.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Took my family here at the weekend ages range from 5 to 46 and there was 8 of us all together and we all had a fantastic time. Everyone got muddy and loved every minute of it. Fantastic value for money and a wonderful day out, we are going again next week to do it all again. Just make sure you take spare clothes and a towel you will need them!!!

1  Thank Lou B
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We come here every year for our son's birthday and just love it! Superb fun for anyone who likes the outdoors and doesn't mind getting (very) wet and muddy! There's lots of climbing, sliding, swinging, dunking, crawling and balancing to be done. Because you can stick to the path and don't have to tackle the obstacles if you don't want to, I would say it's suitable for most ages. We starting taking out daughter when she was 4.
Make sure you take clean clothes and towels with you, you will most definitely need them!
The restaurant is a lovely place to chill afterwards and the food is great. All in all a top day out, personally I prefer it to the Crocky Trail, well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

It was A Fantastic Place, i went with my family, It is amazing, I loved the dunk chair, But you will get soaked and anyway even though the website say's " If you don't want to get Muddy, you don't have to" But my Friend Did get Muddy, But why would you go here pay £7 to enter and not get muddy, you have to go if you have the chance, it is such a good place, It does take an average of 2 hours and an half, and you can even have a bath in Mud There, they have a BIG lake full of muddy water, It is Just So Good, I loved it, The Restraunt Staff are a bit Rude I:E we enter the restraunt and get chucked out for Being A bit Wet!!, But when you finish the Course you can Have a quick wash down, It is really Good, go it you have the chance, You will Really Love it