“Fantastic takeaway”

Add it.
Taj Mahal
Ranked #26 of 51 Restaurants in Frodsham
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I am a regular visitor to the Taj as I live in the area. I have never had a bad meal from there and never felt the need to add a review, however a coupe of nights ago I had a chicken madras and my wife had a chicken jalfrezi and we have to say that it was the best indian we have ever had. Obviously it begs the question what about all the other meals we have had! Well as I have said they have been great and they are very accommodating cooking them to your specifications if you wish, its just that the one we had recently has motivated me to put this review. ypou won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This take away never fails to live up to our expectations best in the area also their fantastic support for the mac million coffee morning helped to raise £500 what else can I say except keep cooking.

John sue

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ok, so it's not the best curry I've had in my life. I've lived in Asia, dined in posh Indian restaurant like the cinnamon club and there is no doubt there are better curry out there.

But you'll have to put things into perspective. It's a take away restaurant, not competing for a Michelin star! And it's in middle of a small rural town. And when you consider that, I think their curry certainly tastes much more flavor some than any other takeaways (and restaurants nearby), with decent potions and friendly service. You can see the kitchen from the counter and its a reflection of their confidence in their own cooking.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

As a family we regularly order food from the Taj Mahal and I cannot fault it one bit. The staff are very friendly and helpful and if you want something a bit different from the menu they are more than willing to accommodate. We live in Frodsham and there are also 3 other restaurants that you can order Indian food from which we have tried but we have found that the Taj Mahal is the better option and have never been disappointed with the food. For the reviewer that said that the curry was runny I suggest that you order a different type of curry as they are all different in texture. The food is cooked in front of you including all of the breads which are made from scratch.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

i could have this every night greta food cook as you wait,