Our room was 20 steps from the coral sand beach, we could hear the waves crashing on the beach from our room. If you are looking for a place to escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life, this is the place. There are no Casino's or Major Markets everything is quaint and very Island Style. The beach/pool side chicki served a varity of food, "gotta try the goombay smash". This place is great for both; family time, complete with a kiddie pool or a guiet get away in the jacuzzi with your spouse. The main means of transportation is a golf cart. Of course you can rent a car, but the golf carts are so much fun. You can also rent a boat and go snorkeling or go island hopping on the ferry, even charter a fishing trip. My husband and I have visited several times, "We never want to go home"! We have always found the managment to be very accomodating, the staff friendly and Oh! the place is spotless. This time we stayed in the new section, construction is complete and it is beautiful. ".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands