My family and I just returned from a very calm and peaceful vacation at the Bahama Beach Club. The beach is breathtaking and the condos and property are beautiful, Some days we island hopped by Ferry to Hope Town and Green Turtle while others we did absolutely nothing but read at the beach and pool. My kids thought it was neat that they got to watch a wedding that took place at the resort while we were there. I bet those pictures will be beautiful.
I must admit I was a bit worried as I had heard about the construction on the new phase but it appears as if the worst is over. I saw some furniture being delivered to a few new condos but no construction or anything like that.
I guess earlier in March might not have been the best time to have been there but seems to all be over. For those that might have not had the best experience that is unfortunate, maybe you could try again next season. I gave the resort 4 stars, if there had been 4.5 I might have chosen that as the weather was beyond great, which of course no one can control.
My only receommendation is to have more people at the tiki bar as there is nothing worse than hungry kids. I kept reminding them that if they wanted fast food we could have stayed in the States and had Mc Donalds. One nice thing was the food was worth waiting for.
See you next April, my kids are going to get certified to dive and we already booked our vacation for next year. .
Lucy from Ct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands