We had an incredible time! The condo was lovely, the pools were great and the ocean even better. This has got to be one of the best beaches in the world! The staff was very friendly and helpful.
This isn't the place to go if you are looking for a lot of nightlife, aside from what you make yourself. The BBC has a pool grill that is open until 8 with a pretty nice menu, there is Tipsy's right down the road (.2 miles) that opens at 5. During the afternoon there is the Coco Beach grill that is open until 5. There is also a restaurant called Spinakers, but I can't vouch for that as we did not eat there. My suggestion would be to go to the local grocery store and buy stuff to cook at the condo. Also, beside Tipsy's is a dive shop, check out the activities that they have to offer. We went for a kayak trip through the mangrove trees and also went snorkeling. Saw a bunch of sea turtles, a sting ray and a couple of nurse sharks. You can also rent boats and go island hopping. We also took the ferry over to Green Turtle Cay for the day. My suggestion would not be to go on Sunday, everything is pretty much closed over there. Quaint little town though.
We had some rain almost every day, but it passes quickly. We also lost power a couple of times, but that makes for spontaneous candlelit dinners. Would recommend everyone to go check it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands