Place is basically a bunch of 2-story condos (but all quite nice - granite kitchen, SS appliances, 2BR some 3BRs). Place we stayed in had ocean view, very well decorated, and overall quite nice. The beach here is basically a Corona commercial. One of the nicest beaches i've ever been to....it rivals those along the Great Barrier Reef. Sand is like flour. Very nice. There are 2 pools and 2 poolside bars/restaurants. No swim up bar. Service here is very much like the rest of the Bahamas....VERY SLOW. So expect that. There are really no restaurants or night life type places in the area. You come here, you better expect to be self-sufficient (in terms of food/drinks/entertainment). There is a little marina/neighborhood place down the road (100yds) that has a grocery store, golf-cart rentals, scuba equipment, boat trips/tours, etc. Great place. I definitely plan on going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands