Bahama Beach Club sits on what I consider to be one of the best beaches I've ever seen. The sand is like baby powder, the water is clear, warm and wonderful, and we saw stingrays, dolphins and turtles while there. The grounds are kept beautifully. We rented a condo from a private owner, but I think you can rent directly from the club too. There are 2 pools, a beach bar/restaurant that was only open for lunch while we were there, but we were there in late August during the off season. The restaurant does do dinner in the busier months. People at this condo complex are very nice, very helpful. You can get around with a golf cart, but we rented a car to use because we wanted to be able to go to Marsh Harbor if we felt like it (about a 30 minute drive each way on a long, quiet road)
Keep in mind everything here is imported, so food is expensive. Grocery stores were 2-3 times more expensive that what you pay back in the U.S. and so were restaurants. But if you understand that you won't be surprised or unhappy.
This is a place to come if you need to unwind and relax. There is no better place to go than this. Don't come here if you need tons of activities and people to wait on you hand and foot. But if you want relaxation and perfect swimming do come. You can't find a better place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New fully equipped Luxury Condos on "the best beach in the Caribbean"! Two great Restaurants on-site, two fresh water pools & two Jacuzzi's! Free internet, Cable TV and Free long distance calls to & from the USA and Canada. Golf, Tennis, Scuba Center, Fishing Charters, a 150 slip marina and shopping nearby. Relax and Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahama Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Hotel Treasure Cay
- Bahama Beach Club Treasure Cay, Bahamas - Abaco Islands