“Wow what a spot, super food but pricey!”

Treasure Sands Club
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our Edible Story.... We recommend you allow about 4 hours to relax and enjoy your dining experience. Our sankalpa is to make real tasty food in an atmosphere of elevation to literally touch the Divine through our taste buds, heightened senses and appreciation of beauty.
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here and a swim, it was on a very pretty beach and a gorgeous spot, but make sure you are prepared for the bill, very expensive, $271 for 6 of us!!! But well worth at least one trip, and if money no object I would go every day! Fab music!

1  Thank LushyDartmouth

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Five of us enjoyed lunch Tuesday April 2nd....food was very good, the view and atmosphere unbeatble, unfortunately the service sucked. Unattenative wait staff. Our glasses were quite often empty.... no doubt they could have sold us a few more beverages had they been more attentive. I regretted paying the 18 % service charge which is applied to every bill. I do not mind paying 20---25 % tip on good service but it really pisses me off to pay 18% for poor service....example, the food arrived and waitress took off... there was no salt, pepper, or condiments on the table when the food arrived. Had to wait forever for drinks. The wait staff had the personality of a snail.
The food was good, and view unbeatable.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

First, I will start off by saying that I love to dine. Treasure Cay does not have many restaurants, and most are average on their best day (I'm being kind). Finding Treasure Sands made our vacation.

When you drive onto the property (probably in your golf cart), just outside of the entrance to Treasure Cay, you feel like you are entering a completely different world. You could be coming into a beachside restaurant in any city in the world. With music playing in the background, it feels like it could be Miami or the coast of Spain as easily as the Abacos.

Then you meet Vincent. Vincent is the Maitre'd at Treasure Sands and I swear, if you want something that they don't have, Vincent will make you feel like he'd swim to another island to get it for you if he had to. Everyone coming into here is made to feel special. He truly is an excellent host.

We had stopped by the restaurant the evening before to check it out and make a reservation. The next evening, as we arrived, Vincent brought us to a large central table he reserved for us overlooking the water with staff waiting for us at our beck and call. Water was immediately brought and drink orders taken. I had a drink in my hand in minutes.

Then there is the food. We started with a plate of incredibly fresh stone crabs which were perfect. I was told to order the catch of the day which was grouper. It was incredible. Fresh and perfectly prepared. The side dishes are awesome, particularly the white truffle fries which are to die for fantastic. A MUST try.

We were there to watch the sun set which is spectacular. The location is just beautiful and the evening was fantastic. I will say that the restaurant could be deemed pricey for many, but I felt like we got our money's worth and signing the bill was not difficult. We had lots of cocktails and wine, appetizers and dessert. I thought the cost was fair considering the entire evening.

The food was so great, we went back for lunch. I had a lobster club sandwich which was really good. Nothing but chopped lobster, very little mayonaise, bacon, tomato, lettuce and basil on really good bread. An excellent sandwich.

I you haven't gotten it already, I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant. I can't wait until our next visit.

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had lunch there on Wednesday. It is an idyllic spot. They've made perfect use of their location. The view and atmosphere are unbeatable. The food was extremely good and the servic was excellent. It is a bit pricey but you certainly get what you pay for.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The manager and staff are so pleasant. The location is marvelous. Grab your wallet and expect the meal to be expensive and mediocre. By comparison, I've had much better seafood than this. So, if you don't mind paying a great deal for the less than average food, you will love it. It's quiet, romantic and beautiful bit very expensive and not great food.

1  Thank Liz E