“Probably the best breakfast on the island”
Review of Cafe La Florence

Cafe La Florence
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Treasure Cay
Description: 242/365-8354
Description: 242/365-8354
Vero Beach, Florida
“Probably the best breakfast on the island”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I found this place on the last day of our visit and I can promise it will be one of my first stops when I return. Good food, reasonably priced, served promptly and with a genuine smile. Delicious cinnamon bun too!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank wbladesr

Dillon, Colorado
“Awesome eatery!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

First, I'm typing this while sitting on the little deck, and wifi is tough to find around here. Florence is so nice, and her food is outstanding. We started with the cinnamon rolls. And our friend who emphatically stated, "I can't eat a whole one of these - they are so huge." Well she did! It was so wonderful.

Then my wife was ordering a Key Lime pie for tomorrow, and Florence said that she made some lobster salad as the special today. Of course I had to try it. Fabulous! I've been sitting here for 2 hours, loving the experience.

If you are on Abaco, my recommendation is to do anything you can to get to Florence's Cafe. I'll be back tomorrow, and Wed, and Thur...

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Scott P
Toronto, Canada
“Cinnamon rolls are to die for!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've been eating Florence's amazing cinnamon rolls for years because they are AMAZING, and this trip was no exception! Florence and her team are friendly and helpful, and we'll definitely come back the next time we are in Treasure.

• Visited March 2014
Peoria, IL
“Go with the Flo”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Our second trip to TC and we knew Flo's bakery was definitely on the list of to do's. We enjoyed so many of her delectable treats from Johnny Cake, cakes, tortes, giant chocolate chip cookies and homemade ice cream. But the real attraction is her homemade cinnamon buns----a HUGE YUM! She also serves quiches, soups and sandwiches.
Going to Café La Florence is part of the charm of visiting TC. Enjoy!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Morganmom
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
“Average baked goods”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We tried the cinnamon rolls and they were ok. We also bought an assortment of cake slices to take to a friends dinner party. They too were just ok. Florence herself is a beautiful and delightful woman.

• Visited November 2013