See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2016

Returned to this lovely hotel after a 10 year gap , previous family wedding , and this was the 10 year anniversary get together , made very welcome by Ingrid and everyone else at the hotel , and nice to be remembered , lovely location right on the Mosel.

Everyone worked so hard , the food was fantastic, rooms very comfortable and clean and a lot of happy faces , all in all would recommend anyone to this hotel.

Look forward to going back !

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reichsschenke, Inhaber at Hotel Reichsschenke Zum Ritter Goetz, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Hello dnover56,

with great pleasure we read your comment. Thank you very much for these lovely words. Thery will encourage us to improve our work for you..........our guests.
It was a pleasure serving you, your familiy and friends here in our

Hotel/Restaurant REICHSSCHENKE "ZUM RITTER GÖTZ"

in Kröv.

Hope to see you soon again.....

Ingrid Sicard und Team
Reichsschenke
Kröv

Reviewed May 23, 2016

This hotel is great value for money, picturesque location in a quaint village. The food was fantastic. The hotel owners and staff made our stay most enjoyable, couldn't do enough to make our stay more pleasurable.

Date of stay: May 2016

Hello Joyce,

thank you very much for these nice words.
It was a great pleasure welcoming you, your family and your friends here in our

Hotel/Restaurant REICHSSCHENKE "ZUM RITTER GÖTZ"

in Kröv.

Your comment will encourage us to continue our work in that way ......for you......our guests.

Ingrid Sicard und Team
Reichsschenke
Kröv

Reviewed December 22, 2015

The hotel owners and staff were all very friendly. I'd let them know I'd be arriving late and asked for some food on my arrival as it was after the restaurant had finished serving and was given a lovely platter of meats, cheeses and bread at a nice table in the restaurant. The bar and restaurant were beautiful - dark wood panelled walls and lots of interesting decoration in what turned out to be a part of the building dating back to the 1600s. Despite the rooms being adjoined to the restaurant area, there was no noise in the bedroom and the hotel area was very quiet. My room was pretty basic but nice and clean with good wifi connection and a fantastic shower. The breakfast buffet was great and very satisfying - meaning I didn't need lunch which saved me some money! My evening meal on the second night was fantastic, as was the selection of local wines. The hosts printed out my train ticket for me (as I'd forgotten to do this myself!) and even gave me a lift to the train station at Traben Trarbach. I was travelling on my own and all the staff made me feel very welcome. The restaurant and bar were very busy with locals and hotel guests and the whole place had a really nice welcoming atmosphere.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reichsschenke, Inhaber at Hotel Reichsschenke Zum Ritter Goetz, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2016

Good afternoon Mrs. Hainsworth,

with pleasure we read the positive comment you gave to our hotel.
It is great to hear from our clients that they are satisfied with our work. With pleasure we welcomed you in our house. Hope to see you soon for another time.....or maybe a friend of you or another member of family.

Ingrid Sicard and Team
REICHSSCHENKE

Reviewed December 22, 2015

Can´t be better. The room was nice, clean and tranquilly was meeting us. The restaurant served excellent food, low prices. Try there riesling from a local vineyard.
Parking only 20 meters from the hotel - and free! In this hotel you find German hospitality when it´s best.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear kahog53,

thanks a lot for the nice words. With pleasure we took care of you. We are very glad you appreciated our work. Hope to see you again in our hotel with exellent Food and a lovely glass of regional wine..........

Ingrid and Team
REICHSSCHENKE
"Zum Ritter Götz" / KRÖV

Reviewed September 16, 2015

The hosts were welcoming and helpful and even picked me up from the train station in the next town. The room was clean, cozy and comfortable. Breakfasts were of excellent quality and variety even if there were only a few guests at the time. Wifi is not available in the rooms and is intermittent throughout, but apparently they are in the process of finding a solution. Overall it was a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reichsschenke, Inhaber at Hotel Reichsschenke Zum Ritter Goetz, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2015

Hallo Carole,

thank you for the positive words, which desrirbe your stay in our hotel.
It was a pleasure for us to keep care of you and I am able to tell you that Wifi is working perfectly now. Even in the rooms........hope to see you again.....

IS