“Good coffee”

Taste at Old Bar
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Old Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In the lovely beach-side village of Old Bar, Taste specialises in Modern Australian cuisine. With steak, seafood and gluten-free options available, we can cater to most tastes and diets. All our gourmet pizza bases, pasta, breads and deserts are hand-made in house, and we love to use beautiful fresh local produce wherever possible.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I'm a fussy coffee drinker and only ever have a double shot long black, no sugar. The Lavazza coffee I had today at Taste was really good, The amount of coffee matched the large cup exactly. I'll be back with friends for lunch and coffee next week.

There are newer reviews for Taste at Old Bar

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Plain outside and interior. Menu looked ambitious, but when served.. food was very nice:). I had beef crepe - which looked and tasted like lasagne -maybe it was written up with tongue-in-cheek?! Companion had chicken pesto fettucini and loved it. Deep fried zucchini slices on top were a little oily but quite nice. Prices around $18 each. Would have likes a little side of steamed veg or salad, as most selections were quite rich/heavy. Overall: definitely would return!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

A new Restaurant to Old Bar.....the food is OK...but just a bit stodgy for my liking.Had the pasta with Pork Belly and Blue Cheese....pasta and cheese were OK ....but the Pork Belly looked like Ham Speck.
They do however have home made bread which is very nice.
Went back to have dinner three weeks later but was turned away as we had not booked for the night.The restaurant was half full with some tables having reserved,,,,but others were not. I always thought that most restaurants kept some spare tables. We were offered a card to call next time. I declined as I will not be back.