This review is more for you owner than for the travellers who will see the very mixed reviews. A few changes and this place could get top ratings.
- The place itself is beautiful, with the private beach and nice swimming pool area. The building is nothing special but well placed.
- Some (not all) people in the staff were super helpful. Special thanks to the gentleman at the reception.
- You do have a spa / gym and internet ... more on that below
What you NEED to change:
- The gym / spa. Why do you keep it closed during the week !? in the summer ! That doesn't make any sense. In the low season i can understand, but in the summer ? That needs to stay open. And the spa to be up and running (if not always open, at least allow people to book treatments during the week).
- The internet. I read in previous comments people had to pay for it. I'm glad it was free when we were there. BUT, having to get 1 ticket / device every 12 hours was ridiculous, wasting your time and frustrating clients. Take the password off and just let people use it. And i beg you, please buy a new router, with more power, it was SO slow !
- Breakfast was terrible. I'm not going to write too much on this, but honestly very cheap quality. This basically made us feel the restaurant quality was poor (which might not be true, but keep in mind this was our 1st and last impression of the food there).
- Rooms: 1) isolation: definitely needs some work there. Change the doors, do something, it's just too noisy in the morning as one can hear all the neighbours. 2) furnitures: now that the busy season is over, you can spend a bit in making the rooms enter the 21st century, change the furnitures, make it a bit modern, the 70s are long gone.
- Pool / beach: making people pay extra for those services is not a good idea at all. make people pay 5eur more on their room, but don't make it an extra.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baia di Ulisse Wellness & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Di Ulisse Wellness And Spa
- Baia Di Ulisse Wellness & Spa Hotel San Leone
- Baia Di Ulisse San Leone
- Baia Di Ulisse Wellness & SPA Province Of Agrigento/San Leone, Sicily