we stayed here 2 nights. One night on the way to the South of France and one on our return. The first night we found our room to be a bit dusty, so I asked them to look into it for our return visit since I am allergic to dust. I was impressed. I have never seen such a clean room. Everything looked new. This is a quiet and charming hotel in the middle of no where. The only downside was the church clock beside the hotel. My husband is a light sleeper and was woken up every 30 minutes by the church bells, (with a few extra chimes on Sunday.) Otherwise, I slept well and loved the dinner. Thanks for your lovely service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In burgundy, near Chablis and Champagne vineyards, the Chateau de Courban & SPA, charming and authentic 3 stars hotel, is a privileged place for rest and escape.Open all year around, you will appreciate its 22 very comfortable rooms with their warm and traditional atmosphere.You will enjoy the gardens and will discover the restaurant "Table du Colombier" and its great terrace. You will savour a gourmet cuisine of Burgundy.Its SPA: "les sources du Verger": invites you to relaxation and well-being: sauna, jacuzzi, hammam. Four treatments rooms and a double room will permit you to enjoy, on reservation, a variety of massages, peeling and treatments cares.An outdoor swimming pool, its great beach and its Italian garden: welcome you for relaxing moments.During automn and winter: several lounges and bookcases with fireplace offer you privileged moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Chateau De Courban & Spa Nuxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Courban Hotel Courban
- Le Chateau De Hotel Courban