“Best restaurant in Portopalo”

Trattoria Sapori di Puglia
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The pizzeria Sapori of Puglia offers its customers a delicious pizza with mozzarella typical of Puglia. Among other typical features: veal sausage Apulia, Puglia cake, fried or baked turnovers, medallions, orecchiette with turnip greens, baked orecchiette and more. Among the dairy products we offer: burrata, the Stracciatella, the knots, the mozzarella etc ... We also have gluten-free pizzas from our own production. Made with gluten-free ingredients such as ham, wustel and more ... Our staff will be at your disposal in an attempt to give you the best.
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Thoroughly recommend this Trattoria. The food was very fresh, loads of choice. The staff were really helpful and spoke good english which is great when your can't speak much italian. Good location.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We visited this place twice during our holidays in Capo Passero. Initially attracted by the positive reviews about pizzas, we ended up dining here twice. Both times we had pizza and we asked for a special gluten-free pizza for my wife. It was a pleasant surprise to see how good the dough was, it wasn't frozen but fresh and the ingredients were all waitress was very helpful in helping us with the list of ingredients (e.g. the walnut cream contains gluten, so best to avoid), and the service was fairly quick despite the restaurant was busy. I had a normal pizza which was good and very flavoursome, with fresh ingredients and properly cooked.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Fresh food, high quality and really good Apulian wine. Impeccable waiting service by gentle and nice staff. A fantastic bond between Apulian and Sicilian cooking. The "swordfish parmigiana" has to be absolutely tasted. Said by an Apulian guy who I am. Such a dinner on holiday in Portopalo can't be missed.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Really nice open place in the main street of Portopalo. Perfect mix between Puglia's tastes and Sicilian flavors. I suggest to have Pizza because there are many new and particular flavors to enjoy. The staff is kind and friendly. Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Pizza is a matter of taste: I really like the one in this restaurant. I had a principessa (pizza with tomato sauce, ham and a fresh cheese typical from Puglia region). I found it really good. Will come back for sure.