“Japanese Italian”

Add it.
Italian Cafe Primavera
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I'll get the cons out of the way first. If you go into this restaurant expecting this to be Italian or American Italian food, you're gonna be disappointed. Pros: they have yummy pasta in three different types of sauces (tomato, garlic, and maybe cream), meat dishes, great coffees (capuccino, latte, etc) and cold coffee drinks. I'd consider this place more of a cafe than a restaurant. They also have bentos (lunch boxes) to go that looked very good.

I personally like the pasta with fish roe and clams in garlic sauce. It's very Japanese and very good. And you can usually add a salad, soup, and coffee for JPY300 during lunch. Great price, great food, and great atmosphere.

2  Thank dinipro
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have been to Primavera a few times and have yet to be disappointed with anything. The food is always good and (in my opinion) they make the best (and cutest!) cappuccinos in Iwakuni! I have had the hamburger steak with wafu sauce and it is very yummy!! Hamburger is very juicy. I have also tried some pasta dishes there and they are also good. I have some pictures that I will post later. I just wanted to get my review in for this wonderful little restaurant!

2  Thank tabigasuki08