“A trip in the tradition of the hand made ceramic”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Terrecotte Corradini e Rinaldi
La Spezia, Italy
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“A trip in the tradition of the hand made ceramic”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I visited Corradini for the first time 14 years ago. It is not a fancy place: it is a manufacturing place. I needed to buy the small wedding favors Italians give to guest at their marriage. I went to their lab and I saw how they paint their objects. It is very interesting and they are astonishing in their work. You should call them to be sure they are at work when you visit them. The last time I visited the place I bought a terracotta for my garden: they are high quality stuff and a bargain with respect to any normal shop. If you plans to bring your ceramics on a plane, please put it in your hand luggage: it is fragile and even in the middle of a lot of clothes they will break.

Visited May 2013