“Great value food.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We ate here twice in our weeks stay,the food was very good, had the duck one night and seafood tagliatelle the next night others had steaks and mushroom spaghetti was a big favourite, the desserts were also very nice.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We are chalet hosting here in La Rosiere, Perdrix 3 and went fir my birthday meal. We were looked after really well, the staff are friendly the food excellent, I had the duck and then the Brie for dessert with a great bottle of Rose, Kathy had a pasta dish. We would and have recommended it to anyone who comes to La Rosiere

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have been eating at the Marmottes for years and always have a wanderful meal, great atmosphere and charming welcome. To be recommended!

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I had been to La Rosiere previously and had eaten at the Genepi. I was talked in to going to Marmottes by our rep and really wish I hadn't. The menu is very limited and expensive. I went for the duck as they had ran out of veal chops. I was charred and rubbery and tasted more like beef. It was served with some awful dauphinoise potatoes and an egg like side which was placed on some tomato sauce. Overall not a pleasant experience, I wish i'd gone with my gut instinct and booked at the Genepi.

2  Thank FletcherBravo
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We went to this resturant on our day off from great ski holiday. The food was outstanding and appealed to adults plus teenagers. It is regional and has good size portions, be aware that the starters are big. Enjoy.