We spent 4 nights with a 6 month old baby, during the summer.
Room (family suite) was clean, spacious and welcoming. Our baby slept very well on the baby cradle! They also provided a kettle to prepare her food.
The staff was friendly and breakfast was fine.
The location in Campitello is good, 5 minutes walking from town's center and from the cable car.
The few negative points are:
- Bathroom towels. I don't know if all the hotels there provide this kind of a "thin blanket" instead of a towel or only this hotel - anyway if you go there bring your own towel...
- Two beds instead of a double bed with two single blankets.
In the bottom line, we enjoyed our vacation there and we recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garni Aritz is a small hotel offering bed and breakfast treatment with 48 between double rooms and comfortable suites. It is located within walking distance for the town center of Campitello di Fassa and only 200m far from the lifts of the Dolomiti Superski area.Inside the Garni: breakfast room, bar, internet wireless access*, small wellness area with sauna and turkish bath, whirlpool, fitness room, play room with table tennis, ski room, garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aritz Garni Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.