if you like mountains during the winter and you adore skiing you must visit Campitello.
I travelled a lot but never found something like Val di Fassa.
Simple and true town, you can still "smell cows" walking in the streets, in the very center of the heart of DOLOMITI, you can eat and drink in a marvellous way and have fun and find all facilities you need for skiing.
Two things made me very happy:
1) they moved skibus stop (bus service, free, for skiers) really nearby Relais San Giusto and they increased numers of buses: in 15 minutes you are on the ski slopes.
2) They didn't increase prices, neither the hotel, nor restaurants /bars/ ski service shops.. a real news in the picture!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Giusto is in the heart of Campitello Di Fassa, 700 m from the Col Rodella ski lift with links to the Sella Ronda Ski Circuit. Parking is free, and rooms offer satellite TV and views of the Dolomites. The restaurant of the San Giusto is open to hotel guests only, and serves dishes from the Trentino region, accompanied by a range of wines. Drinks are served in the lounge-bar area with WiFi access. A wellness centre with a Finnish sauna, a Turkish bath, and a hot tub invites to relax. Herbal teas are provided in the relaxation area, and a ski storage room is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Relais San Giusto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.