See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2017

+ free parking a wi-fi
+ 24/7 reception
+ good location

- next to a very loud road, hard to sleep in the morning (the traffic strats very early)
- no proper tabel in the room
- bed not very comfortable
- broken shower hose

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

My company has a branch in the city I have used it third time. Mainly because of the price and localization almost in the center of the city. It's an old one no luxury, but what's important for me comfortable bad. I had no chance to use gym or pool because it is opened till 9.00 pm. It is chip, in right place, some breakfast not to fancy honestly and the coffee in the morning - what do you need more for a one night stay during a business trip?

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

Why must restaurants have the radio playing, and playing loudly? It really detracts.
The hotel staff was helpful; some had limited English but we managed.
The room had separate living area with a train-like bunk bed that functions as sofa otherwise. Bathroom had separate compartments firs how're and toilet.
There is a charge for jacuzzi and sauna, but it is private and reserved with staff on hand to supply sheets. The room rate is so reasonable that it seemed fair. A small exercise area.
The dinner was surprisingly good. The fish, for instance, was on tasty green sauce. Wine by the glass to be avoided: thin. Invest in a bottle.
Charming wait staff.
Breakfast was also adequate--but again with radio on.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2015

I have been travelling for years in some not so developed countries as well but this hotel is among the worst I have slept in.
I had booked 2 nights but I left after the first.
It was dirty (some photos attached). I first thought is was the usual "used look" of some old hotels but no, it was simply dirty. The shower had mould and dust, the sink had hairs, the toilets had many spots, etc. I used my own bed sheets after seeing some spots on the sheets even if they had that "washed" feeling...
It was also noisy (I had room 101 with a view on the noisy roundabout and their blinds did not keep any light out at all nor their windows much sounds out). I barely slept.
I had booked it because it was a "dream offer" on Booking and there was a pool. When I saw the state of the bathroom (and separated toilets) I did not use the pool (better safe than sorry). I used the restaurant only for breakfast but it did look ok.
I asked for another room next morning but they offered the same kind of used dirty room so I left. The nice colourful rooms you see on their site were not the ones I saw: the orangey-brownish rooms were (it is in fact an apartment). Mine smelled like "Febreze product trying to hide tobacco smell"...
They apologize and did not request any payment for that awful night. They asked me why I did not request another room the night before but the lady at the reception had told me after my request (because of the noise) that there was no other available room... it was too late to change hotel after discovering the real state of the room particularly as I hate driving at night.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank ParisianAgnes
Reviewed September 5, 2014

Acko it's excellent place for short stays. Very friendly stuff and clean big apartments.
Only the town isn't interesting. I think this is a good choice for winter hoiday, around is a lot of ski slopes.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family