“Un Pequeño Paraíso en el Corazón de Las Montañas de Jarabacoa, Republica Dominicana!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jarabacoa
Rancho Las Guazaras
Sumner Illinois
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Just like they advertize: Un Pequeño Paraíso en el Corazón de Las Montañas de Jarabacoa, Republica Dominicana!

The location is beautiful! Most people may think of the beaches on the Dominincan Republic, but I perfer the mountains.

I came across Rancho Las Guazaras while searching for a place to accomodate for a small destination wedding. I knew I would be traveling to the Dominican Republic in Oct., so I contacted them for a reservation for a couple of nights to see the location. From that first email sent they were quick to reply.

Upon my arrival on Oct. 24, Fausto was right there to show us to Villa Cereza. The villla was very nice and had most of what you need. There are no towels or floor mats in the bathrooms, so you will need to bring your own or pay to use towels for the bathroom. For food, we had stopped in Jarabacoa for some groceries to do our own cooking. I am glad we did so, because once we arrived, I realized there was no place to go eat nearby. Fausto did bring us the big blue bottled water, remotes for the tv and dominos.

The next day I went and looked at Villa Perez, which is the villa for celebrations. The kitchen here seems to be a bit small, to accomodate for the number of people it sleeps, but the grounds would be a beautiful place for a special occasion or celebration!

I am hoping to be able to have a wedding here next summer, and they seem to be able to accomodate what it is that you may want. Now I just hope I can afford it!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
42 Thank tlp2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed October 27, 2012

It was amazing with our Family And Friends
We willl come back for sure
Everything and every one is put together in order to spend an amazing Time in an amazing place.
The People are available at any Time in ordre to give you an excellent service.
The security is at the point that you Forget that something can happend.
The whole place is clean And naturally unbelievable, especually the view.
Thanks for your excellent service

• Stayed October 2012
46 Thank AlexCabarete
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I went to the Dominican Republic few times looking for the perfect place to celebrate my parents 25th wedding anniversary ( renew their vowels). I saw few places and I like them. However When I saw Rancho las Guazaras, I fell in love I knew it would give the perfect wedding. I booked all five Villas. I wanted everyone to enjoy the beautiful view and the place. The hospitality was the best. I had contracted people to help with the wedding, but it didn't go as plan. But Racho's staff was there to help me with everything. They didn't go to sleep until the last person did. In the morning. I didn't expect people to get up so early for breakfast (6:30 to 7), I went to the staff and requested the breakfast earlier, the staff made everything possible so we could receive the food fast. The wedding was like in the movies. We cried of happiness, we danced, we sang. It was beautiful. Everyone was in white, so the green of the place made this unbelievable place. We loved the place soooo much that we decided to stay an extra day after the wedding. We are planning a family reunion for 2013 in Guazaras. It is such a wonderful and peaceful place. The houses make you feel as if you were home. We made coffee, we cooked, we went to the river. WE FELL IN LOVE WITH RANCHO LAS GUAZARAS.

• Stayed September 2012
48 Thank caro1404
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was here with my family in August and it turned out to be a great and unforgettable time. This is a perfect vacation if you have a family because there is something for everyone to do. Rather its relaxing outside while surrounded by breathe taking nature sights or swimming in any of the pools you'll have a great time guaranteed!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
50 Thank A M
Miami
Reviewed September 18, 2012

From the initial conversations with fausto weeks in advance till the last day everything was excellent. Stayed at villa perez with 8 family members. Only complain is that this villa is facing a nearby road and colmado..so on some night you will be hearing loud music, so not the best if you looking for nature retreat, the other villas at the ranch will be better. Again Fausto was extremely accomodating and a gentlemen. Planning to go back soon

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
48 Thank cyberob
Bronx, New York, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hi I rented Villa Bosque @Rancho las Guazaras for my 34th birthday to celebrate along with 15 of my friends!!We had a great time.The Ranch was Fabulous the place was great!the villa Just as describe in the website..the staff was very friendly!!i have plans in renting soon again because this is definitely a beautiful place to relax & enjoy time off from the world!!the property is private & very secure.Fausto is doing a great job by managing this Paradise away from home!!

Room Tip: All the Villa at this Property are Beautiful & very Spacious!!