“Excellent food, atmosphere and view!”

Aroma de la Montana
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Jarabacoa
Cuisines: Caribbean, Steakhouse, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: MISSION Our mission at the Aroma de la Montana Restaurant is to ensure that our customers receive fast, professional and friendly service, that each of the dishes we serve meets the highest standards of quality and freshness while combining modern and traditional styles of international cuisine with Dominican specialtiess. Our commitment is for all customers who visit us to be so impressed with our service that they will feel the desire to return again and again.
Dominican Republic
“Excellent food, atmosphere and view!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have visited 4 times already at a 2 months gasp and have enjoy every meal, the service is great and the quality is excellent. They have many options on the menu, are vey clean and great presentation. It is expensive but worth it. I wouldn't recommended for families with small kids but, for couples, friends and business is a great choice.

Visited January 2012

Mississauga, Canada
“Over rated, over priced, poor service but at least nice view.”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Many people would disagree with my review, of course that will depend on how many fancy places they have gone before.

Jamaca de Dios is a very nice located restaurant but that is the best you will get. Service is poor, slow and seems that with half occupation service is overwhelmed. You need to ask sometime twice as they may forget you.

In the other hand prices are as high as location itself in the mountains. Food is not as exquisite as you would expect for price, top rated restaurants in Dominican republic can have similar prices but you will get more luxury for your money.

Just to make things worse they had live music which resulted to be with a very bad sound quality.

I brought my mother for lunch as mothers day and I really was ashamed by all I have mention before, out of 12 invitees she was the last one to be served more than 5 minutes the first plate was served.

Just to conclude, this is not my first time coming to this place but believe me, because for overpriced and bad service and food not being the big deal I really believe is going to be the last visit.

2 Thank ERRveneno