If you're looking for a place to unwind, either as part of an active New Zealand adventure or just by itself, this is the place to be. Private cottages with full kitchens, lovely bathrooms and views of the ocean -- 50 feet in front of your deck. Gordon and Bess are wonderful hosts -- and they also respect the privacy of their guests. Breakfast (delivered to your door in the evening) is terrific, as is the sense of tranquility of this place. Sure, you can access Abel Tasman for some great hiking, or some kayaking, but you may prefer never to leave the grounds. And that might not be the worst thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson
- Adrift In Golden Bay Takaka, New Zealand