We loved Adrift! It is a little piece of paradise that we were very fortunate to experience. We stayed in the studio room, which had everything we could want and more. We loved the little touches like the iPod dock and of course the frosted beer mugs in the fridge. We had use of a barbecue so we were able to cook our own meals. Gordon and Bess are such wonderful and warm people. You would be very lucky to experience their great hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson
- Adrift In Golden Bay Takaka, New Zealand