Only had 2 days at this divine place and it just flew by. Walking virtually alone on the beach early morning was a delight. It truly is a bit of paradise on earth, well worth the trip over the 'hill' for!. Everything was just superb in the cottage, the bathroom being to die for! Immaculate in every way. Just loved the area too, We did not allow enough time in our trip for this area, would have loved more. hard to judge from the uk how long to allow in each place.
It is expensive, I don't think we paid more on our five week trip but it was a lovely treat for ourselves! Splash out if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson
- Adrift In Golden Bay Takaka, New Zealand