What a great place, a beautifully self designed and built wooden restaurant with fantastic service and a tried and tested menu with the best local produce. The chef and owner, Chris made the six on our table feel very special. A fantastic wine list too! A big thanks for making it a great evening, if we return to the area a stop here will definitely be on the itinerary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocks chalets offer 5 one bedroom affordable private island style chalets each with their own en suit bathroom, patio and garden, and 1 two bedroom family unit with private deck. The chalets have been built amongst the large Karst rock formations, which dominate the four-acre award winning gardens. Commanding breath-taking views of Takaka and the surrounding hills. Just minutes from beautiful beaches and all that Golden bay has to offer. The Rocks is perfectly located, within walking distance of Takaka township and sandwiched between two national parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Rocks Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eatery On The Rock Hotel Takaka
- The Rocks Chalets Takaka, Golden Bay, New Zealand