We stayed at the Eatery for 3 days in Mid December during the worst rain Takaka had experienced for over a 100 years and yet we still have fond memories of our stay. Despite the weather we felt safe and secure in our very comfortable unit while Pat kept us up to date with the weather conditions and flood reports. We ate twice in the restaurant and on both occasions the quality of the food was exceptional - Thanks Chris! We hope we get the opportunity to stay there again and enjoy this lovely location in the sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocks Chalets offers 5 open plan private chalets each with their own en suite bathroom and patio, set amongst scenic karst rock formations. Each Chalet has a toaster, jug, cutlery, cups, plates, a fridge and a BBQ. Just a short drive from the beautiful beaches and all that Golden Bay has to offer. The Rocks is ideally located 800 metres from Takaka township. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Rocks Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eatery On The Rock Hotel Takaka
- The Rocks Chalets Takaka, Golden Bay, New Zealand