TripAdvisor
Blaenau Ffestiniog
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews friendly welcome my boyfriends birthday min drive zip world room was spacious stayed here for two nights would stay again hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2019

Lovely clean, spacious room, with a nice shower. Our hosts were responsive from booking through check-out. They were helpful in directing us to a place to have dinner. The delicious full English breakfast was huge. We would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in August with my husband and 8 year old, the room was spacious and comfortable. We were well looked after, breakfast was always lovely. The location is great! We would defo come back. Thank you x

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Warm and friendly welcome, superb breakfast cooked at the time I wanted. Will definitely book again if I do the show next year. I cannot praise this B & B enough, the interior was of good taste and the couple who ran it were really great. Once my wife is over her illness I am going to take her for a long weekend I liked the place that much.

Room tip: I slept in the front of the house, superb sleep
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Came here as we were visiting zip world for my boyfriends birthday and it is only a 5 min drive from the caverns. we really enjoyed our stay here, we felt really welcome, it was clean, the room was really nice and breakfast was a 10/10. It’s really quiet where this is situated and hadto drive 30mins to find somewhere to sit in and eat. There were fast food places like chip shop, Chinese etc but if you didn’t want that then there’s nowhere really, but having said that I would definately return here!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Loved staying here. Very attentive and kind hosts, delicious breakfast, cosy room with a very comfortable bed. It’s in a great location, close to many tourists attractions, but the area is quiet with beautiful views.

Date of stay: April 2018