“All the way for just Moomin”
Review of Sennari

Sennari
Ranked #7 of 207 Restaurants in Furano
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

2 of us ordered a beef set and a pork set for shabu shabu. Delicious food. Friendly smiley staff and chef, who speaks good enough English for a fun and enjoyable meal.
Before I left the restaurant I took picture of my little stuff toy, Moomin with their antique telephone. I only realized I left Moomin there after I went back to the hotel. So, I asked hotel staff to call Sennari for my little Moomin. Sennari suggested to put Moomin in their red mail box in front of the restaurant for me to pick up the next morning.
The next day our bus arrived Furano JR station, the chef who I think is the boss of the restaurant as well waiting for me with my little Moomin in his hands together with 2 chuppa-Chup. I was surprised, touched and felt sooo grateful !!! A chef with such good ❤️

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

We had the best dinner. Great prices. We had the beef and pork plus beers for 3300 Yen. Staff can also speak English well

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 473rodneyb
Reviewed March 9, 2019

First try of Shabu Shabu - beef was just delicious and generous. Best meal we had in Furano. Well priced. Friendly staff. Kids were given a lollipop by one of the chefs as we departed, which was very much appreciated. Also, they returned a wallet that was left to the hotel the following morning, which was appreciated beyond words and was a great relief as we were leaving town that morning. We really appreciate you going above and beyond with your customer service and will definitely return when next in Furano.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We visited this restaurant because we wanted to try shabu shabu and we are sure it was the perfect location to get to know it. The staff was super nice and patient with us and the food was absolutely great. We ordered the beef shabu shabu which included also rice, noodles and vegetables. Wee can highly recommend the Sennari. The owner gave us a little sake bottle as a present.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I was in awe after seeing the menu. A pork set was 1000 yen, which came with vegetables, tofu, rice, noodles. I honestly think it was too good to be true but it was. Delicious! fresh! Value for money 100%. I would come everyday!! Had uni don during lunch at the restaurant next door and was 5000 yen. So. Ya..this shabu shabu was the highlight!! Highly recommended!! Don't miss out!!

Date of visit: January 2019