“Very Cute and Crafty”
Review of Ningle Terrace

Ningle Terrace
Ranked #1 of 42 things to do in Furano
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Worth the walk down if you are staying at the New Prince Hotel, little huts with different types of crafts in them to puchase, if you are not into crafty things then it will not appeal

2  Thank MazandSime1505
There are newer reviews for Ningle Terrace

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I wouldn't go out of my way to view this. Luckily it was at the bottom of the hotel we were at (New Prince Furano.) Just a few stores with limited winter themed knick-knacks. Went through the entire thing in under 5 minutes.

1  Thank Jade0919
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We all enjoyed this little terrace of craft shops. I bought a few unique gifts at reasonable prices. it is so pretty at night with the snow and soft lighting. You mustn't miss the cold baked yaki milk - it was like a cold creme brûlée - yummy!!!

2  Thank Mpeg36
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The place looked nice, but personally I thought it was overrated. It's a bunch of huts selling craft things made of wood etc.

I guess I don't appreciate this stuff kind of stuff (I'm 31 male).

1  Thank razmoo
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Lights come on at 4pm. Very pretty cottages lit up amongst the white snow forest.
Located to the left in front of the New Furans Prince hotel.
Handicraft shops selling all sorts of interesting local crafts. Interesting walking along the boardwalk and taking pretty pictures.