“Chesse cake is the best!”

Furano Delice Honten
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Furano
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Nice bakery shop. Everything is delicious especially chessecake..cake lover..don't miss.
There is free parking at the shop if you drive a car here

1  Thank Romnat-r

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Read about it.Put it on the list if I got time .Given a pastry at my lodge.The next few days I kept returning.I told myself it was to stretch my ski muscles after all the powder, Pattiserie chefs in uniform,fresh local milk,cheese and a great range to eat in or to sneak back to the lodge.Nice walk in the snow to.Yes you do ski it off.Where his it?On the Kitanomine Zone.Tough luck if you stay. at the New Prince Hotel side.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

If you are into creamy cakes, cheese cakes...and the like...and a great place to chill....this is it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I would personally come back to Furano again just to eat the cakes here, it will be my lifelong dream to try all the beautiful desserts at Furano Delice. Getting here without a car is very easy, contrary to other online reviews. Just board the bus from the front of JR Furano station and alight at Furano Prince Hotel, and walk down the road and turn left and Furano Delice would be standing there to welcome you to dessert heaven. The short walk should take no more than 5 minutes, just follow the pavement, no complicated map reading involved. Be sure to take note of the bus schedule for the return trip as buses are not frequent.

Besides the cakes, we tried their pancakes, which is a unique hybrid between waffle batter and traditional pancake batter. Indescribably awesome desserts such as puddings, macarons, cookies, sables can be bought for takeaway. Please abandon any worry about calories for just a day and allow yourself to indulge in this dessert paradise. It is worth every calorie, between the 3 of us, we shared 10 desserts in total and skipped lunch. The cakes are light and not cloyingly sweet and taste fresh. The pastry chefs can handle English and they accept credit cards.

1  Thank Travel0gic
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I wish I could eat more of the cheesecake. It is definitly yummy.... similar to Le Tao but I prefer Furano Delice a bit better. You are not a cheesecake fan if you have not ever had the cheesecake here.