Lowest prices for your stay
$85
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Expedia.com$81
Priceline$70
Agoda.com$112
All reviews train station the hotel staff double room free parking sushi western style breakfast shuttle buses only gripe prince hotel eateries lavender bath mountains yen skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

It's very close to Furano Station but the room rates are very, very high esp in summer. If you don't have a car, it's convenient to stay there. But if you have a car, I would not recommend this hotel as it is far over-priced. Besides, many staff at the front desk there are Taiwanese so they don't have the real Japanese courtesy and hospitality.

Room tip: request high floor, quiet room
Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Tote919
FURANONATULUXHOTEL, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Furano Natulux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Dear Tote919

If you had any negative experiences with any of our staff, please send a mail to to us . I hope that was not the case and I hope that you will visit us again the next time you are in Hokkaido.

Furano Natulux Hotel
Front Lo

Reviewed August 13, 2019

The major issue with this property is the lack of value. My wife and I were given a tiny 'standard' room - why are there tiny rooms in a town in a rural area, this isn't downtown Tokyo?), with the small bed pushed up against a wall with ridiculously hard and tiny pillows (which is my experience everywhere in Japan). For the rate, breakfast was not included, and the quality of breakfast - a choice between Western and Japanese - was below par. The onsite onsen is just basically boiler-heated water piped into a functional pool, and the on site restaurant lacks in anything approaching atmosphere and shuts at 9pm.

All of this may have been OK to live with if the hotel was just to sleep (albeit badly) if the surrounding town and countryside were actually interesting or worth the drive there. They are not. Furano is a typically ugly, boxy, weed-infested Japanese town with zero ambience or life to it. The countryside around Furano - far from being the supposed equivalent of Provence - is just simply boring, utilitarian farmland, and really you can get that in pretty much any country in the world (even Singapore!)

I would not recommend the hotel, or the destination.

Room tip: Choose a different destination
Date of stay: August 2019

Certainly Furano is the countryside in Hokkaido
not like the big city such as Sapporo or Tokyo

Some people like here ,like nature ,like simple

Sorry the lovely downtown have caused you such inconvenience

Maybe in the future you can come here once again and feel the beauty of Furano

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Probably the most convenient hotel in Furano from the train station. Easily visible and short walk. That is always one main criteria when traveling in Japan. The staff is friendly here. Breakfast is set menu with Japanese or Western option, very good and sufficient. The room is a decent size for Japanese hotel standard. Pretty modern in design and very unique that the basin is outside the toilet itself. I would have preferred for the aircon to be cooler as I believe they set a limit of around 23, but there is a air humidity machine which helps. There’s some restaurants behind the hotel. So all in , meet all my expectations of a hotel in Japan, especially one that is not in a big city.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keithlhk
FURANONATULUXHOTEL, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Furano Natulux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Natulux Hotel.
It is our honor to serve you:)
Looking forward to seeing you soon again!!

Furano Natulux Hotel FrontDesk Lo

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

My wife, my son and I stayed one night here in room no 777.
The reception was welcoming and helpful. The room and toilet are spacey and clean. The bedding were good enough. The wifi was free and worked well. There are two choices of breakfast, one is Japanese type, the other is western type. Both are delicious.
The only problem we had was from the air conditioner, which made a loud noice that woke me and my wife up at midnight. Then it’s disappear
and came back every 15 mins.
We couldn’t sleep well that night.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
FURANONATULUXHOTEL, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Furano Natulux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback ,and please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment at your stay at our Hotel.

I am extremely concerned to read your comments with regard to your overall experience at the hotel

It is always our highest priority to us to ensure that our guests and customers leave the hotel happy

and satisfied at all times.

I would greatly appreciate to allow us for opportunity to speak with you personally.

I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused .

Sincerely

Furano Natulux Hotel
FrontDesk Lo

Reviewed June 28, 2019

Excellent location across road from railway station and tourist information. Several restaurants around the hotel including one inside the hotel with tasty hamburger, curry etc. Two supermarkets 15 minute walk from hotel and helpful map given on arrival for local amenities. We were given a corner, twin room which was very light and spacious, well set out. Comfortable beds and helpful staff at front desk. Would definitely stay here again when visiting the lavender fields and beautiful Furano with its picture postcard scenery.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FURANONATULUXHOTEL, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Furano Natulux Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Natulux Hotel.
Looking forward to seeing you soon again!!

Furano Natulux Hotel FrontDesk Lo